The origins of the Firm go back to 1875, when C. Fournier collaborated with outstanding architects on prestigious buildings such as the Palais Rose in Paris and the Villa Ephrusi for Rothschild at St Jean Cap Ferrat.
Still dedicated to large-scale decorative woodwork, the Firm pursued this activity in 1919 with R. Greloux in the pure French 18th century style, contributing particularly to the New York World Fair in 1939 and the first manifestations of French Art Deco in Paris.
When he joined the Firm, Joël Féau continued this activity and considerably enlarged the collection of period documents, as well as taking part in the first Biennales des Antiquaires et des Décorateurs in Paris.
Our work is known worldwide. Our decorative woodwork is on view at the Metropolitan Museum in New York and at the Getty Museum, and we have projects under way from Chicago to Tokyo (French château restaurant).
Guillaume Féau now takes part in most of the main events involving antiques or Art Deco, including Maastricht, Palm Beach, Moscow and, of course, the Paris Biennale des Antiquaires where we produce several stands for major antiques dealers.